Wednesday 12 September 2012

A Letter To Me


If I have the opportunity to write a letter to myself, I want to write a letter and send it back to myself when I was young.
 
Dear Chia Yee, 

     I know it was a hard time for you in 1997 because of your lost. I know you love your daddy very much. Please be strong. Remember, your mummy and sister still be here with you.

     I know you will have a great time in primary school and secondary school. You’ll meet a lot of friends over there. Only one thing, the class teacher is fierce and strict. Beware. I wonder why you always meet the fierce teacher for your class teacher. Maybe it called fate.

     When you turned to teenager, please don’t easily influenced by your friends. Don’t addicted to Facebook. It’s very dangerous. You must think what is good for you. I don’t really know what to tell you. Maybe that’s because we are not so far removed from each other between you and I. 

     At twenty years old, I am still just as directionless as you are now. I’m still scared about the future. You’ll travel to Sabah for continue studies in UMS. You may not be used to the place at first but I think you will like the place very soon.

     Please take good care of your health. If you face the insomnia problem, try to listen to some music before you go to sleep. It does help. Life is life, fight for it. 

A lot of love,

The future Chia Yee

No comments:

Post a Comment